Free 27-Page Divorce Guide for Men
With The Divorce Guide for Men, you can begin to clarify what you want & set your goals for divorce. Going through a divorce as a man can be difficult. Our guide is intended to help men navigate this difficult time in their life and survive.
In this you will find answers to all of the important family law topics, including: Divorce Do’s and Don’ts, Child Support, Spousal Support (formerly known as Alimony), Questions to Ask, How a Man Should Prepare for Divorce, Documents You Will Need, How to Choose an Attorney, and much, much more!
“When my wife filed for divorce, I had no idea what a Parenting Plan was or how to fill one out. I was afraid I would have to pay her bills for the rest of my life. This guide helped me learn what the law really is and understand what was going to happen. I felt much better after reading it.”
Divorce Guide for Men: Table of Contents
Custody & Parenting Plans (p.13)
Do I Need an Attorney? (p.22)
Divorce Do’s and Don’ts (p.5)
Settlement or Trial (p.14)
Assembling Your Team (p.23)
Legal Lingo (p.7)
Establish Your Priorities (p.14)
How to Choose an Attorney (p.25)
Spousal Support & Alimony (p.11)
Questions to Ask Yourself (p.16)
Divorce Lawyers for Men (p.26)
Child Support (p.11)
Documents You Will Need (p.21)
Divorce Resources (p.27)
Answers for Men in this Guide
- Can I get custody of my kids?
- Will I have to pay my wife alimony for life?
- Who gets to keep the house?
- How much child support will I pay?
- How much does it cost to get divorced?
- How long does a divorce take?
Find the answers to these and other important questions in the Divorce Lawyers For Men – Free Washington Divorce Guide for Men.
Of course, the answers will vary from case to case. But learning about the legal process is the first step in having some control over the outcome. Download the guide.
Our Divorce Guide is a useful resource intended to give individuals very basic information about divorce in Washington State. Use of this guide does not constitute or imply legal representation, nor does it replace retained legal counsel. If you need a lawyer, contact Divorce Lawyers For Men.
* Divorce Lawyers For Men’s primary purpose is to be a resource to men and to assist, guide, and advocate for them through difficult decisions that, for most, will change their lives dramatically. Becoming informed is the first step in this process. That is why we have created this guide.