Divorce Lawyers for Men in Spokane County
We are Good Lawyers, Doing Good Things, for Good Men.
Divorce can be tough.
But if you’re a man in Spokane County, Washington, who is facing the end of a relationship, or the modification to an existing decree, then you have come to the right place. Divorce Lawyers for Men is an expert team of Family Law Attorneys who understand and empathize with the unique challenges that men face during Divorce and Family Law cases.
Divorce Lawyers for Men has dedicated their entire practice to helping Washington men, just like you, in Family Law cases, just like yours.
Our Spokane County Family Law Services include:
- Divorce Representation
- Property & Debt Division
- Child Custody & Visitation
- Parenting Plans
- Spousal Support (Alimony)
- Divorce Modifications
- Retirement Protection
- Same Sex Divorce
- Military Divorce
- Complex Litigation
Spokane, Spokane Valley, Liberty Lake, Cheney, Four Lakes, Medical Lake, Fairchild Air Force Base, Post Falls (Idaho), Mead, Fairwood, Millwood, Freeman, Duncan, Marshall, Orchard Priarie, Nine Mile Falls, Geiger Heights, Valleyford, Coeur d’Alene (Idaho), Airway Heights, Glenrose, and surrounding areas in Spokane County, Lincoln County, Whitman County, and Kootenai County (Idaho).
Get Quick Divorce Help in Spokane County
We Get the Results that Men Want, and Need!
Call to Get Started with a Free 30-minute Initial Consultation
Or begin filling out our quick contact form below.
“They took care of my needs. I highly recommend their services.”
– Thomas P.
“All-around helpful, professional lawyers with good hearts.”
– Evan S.
Divorce Lawyers for Men in Spokane County
Spokane County Divorce Lawyers for Men Location
Divorce Lawyers for Men in Spokane, WA
Divorce Lawyers for Men
707 N Cedar Street, Suite 6
Spokane, WA, 99201
Phone: 1 (509) 368-7583
Fax: 1 (360) 866-6840
Email: [email protected]
Hours: Monday through Friday – 8 AM to 5 PM
Webpage: Spokane Divorce Lawyers for Men
The most important thing that you can do right now is educate yourself.
You have already missed opportunities to put yourself in a better position, legally. You may have even hurt your position by sending inflammatory text messages, emails, or social media comments that can easily be screen captured and taken into court to be used as evidence against you. It is imperative that you speak with an expert about the specifics of your case as soon as possible.
Once you have a better understanding of your options, you will be able to strategically maneuver through the proceedings of your case with strength and confidence.
Let’s Talk About Your Situation
Schedule Your Free 30-minute Initial Consultation
Spokane County Divorce Resources
Links and Resources for Spokane County Family Law cases
Divorce and Family Law in Washington can be complicated. To help get you started, we put together a collection of links to Spokane County resources that will allow you to educate yourself further. If at any time you have some questions, or would like some professional help, feel free to call us at 1 (877) 866-7393 and we will be happy to discuss the details of your case with you.
- How to Start the Divorce Process
- What to do if Your Wife Files First
- Common Problems vs. DLFM Solutions
- Asset Protection and Debt Division
- Understanding Military Divorce
- Child Custody and Visitation
- The Washington Divorce Process Manual
- Download the Divorce Guide for Men
- 11 Rules for Surviving Divorce (Video)
- Spokane County Divorce Information
- Spokane County Bar Association
- Spokane County Family Court Forms
- Spokane County Family Law Facilitator
- Spokane County Divorce Support Groups
- Washington Courts ‘Family Law Handbook’
- Washington Child Support Calculator
- 40 Ways to Save Money on Divorce
- Browse All Free Divorce Resources
Divorce Lawyers for Men is Social!
Follow DLFM on your favorite social media platform for the latest advice and tutorials from the Washington Family Law experts
- Join the over 5,500 people who follow us on Facebook
- Join our nearly 500 followers on Twitter
- Join our professional network on LinkedIn
- Sign yourself up to see why more than 10,000 people have subscribed to our Mailing List