If you are active duty military you should discuss your marital problems with your commanding officer, and keep them informed of any significant changes at home and any legal actions. You should contact the JAG officer for advice on how to proceed in this jurisdiction. Generally, the JAG officer cannot represent you in a divorce, but they can provide helpful information and direction.

Divorce Lawyers For Men™ has law offices near all of the major military bases including Joint Base Lewis McChord, Everett Naval Station, Bangor Submarine Base, and Whidbey Naval Air Station. This site also has additional resources.